You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Satellite Signal Reception Discussion Forum for Indian DTH Services, C Band, KU Band Reception
13°East + 9°East + 5°East Setup In My 12ft Dish - Printable Version

+- Satellite Signal Reception Discussion Forum for Indian DTH Services, C Band, KU Band Reception (http://dishtuning.com)
+-- Forum: Satellite Reception India Region (/Forum-Satellite-Reception-India-Region)
+--- Forum: Images Related to Dish Antenna,Receivers,Channels,Multi LNB Setup etc (/Forum-Images-Related-to-Dish-Antenna-Receivers-Channels-Multi-LNB-Setup-etc)
+--- Thread: 13°East + 9°East + 5°East Setup In My 12ft Dish (/Thread-13%C2%B0East-9%C2%B0East-5%C2%B0East-Setup-In-My-12ft-Dish)

13°East + 9°East + 5°East Setup In My 12ft Dish - vels - 09-25-2014 05:53 PM

Dear Friends
I am proudly inform you all I have hunted 3 out of coverage satellites on an one 12 ft dish @ Pondicherry,South India.

Center for Eurobird 9 @ 9*E

and the upper side lnb for SES 5*E

and the lower side lnb for Hotbird @ 13*E.

I am very happy about the successful hunting and sharing this in an our great forum.

Pl.see the related videos and SS.

[img][/img] Guests cannot see Images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[img][/img] Guests cannot see Images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Eurobird 9 @ 9*E Screenshot

Hotbird @ 13*E Screenshot

SES 5*E Screenshot

RE: 13°East + 9°East + 5°East Setup In My 12ft Dish - praveen - 09-25-2014 10:03 PM

(09-25-2014 05:53 PM)vels Wrote:  Dear Friends
I am proudly inform you all I have hunted 3 out of coverage satellites on an one 12 ft dish @ Pondicherry,South India.

Center for Eurobird 9 @ 9*E

and the upper side lnb for SES 5*E

and the lower side lnb for Hotbird @ 13*E.

I am very happy about the successful hunting and sharing this in an our great forum.

Pl.see the related videos and SS.

Eurobird 9 @ 9*E Screenshot

Hotbird @ 13*E Screenshot

omg vels this you hunted in south india

you are the first one to do this miracle hats off mr vels

RE: 13°East + 9°East + 5°East Setup In My 12ft Dish - DishExpert - 09-26-2014 05:13 PM

good hunt vels specially in our region