You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Satellite Signal Reception Discussion Forum for Indian DTH Services, C Band, KU Band Reception
how to make mono block lnb ((exclusive piks)) - Printable Version

+- Satellite Signal Reception Discussion Forum for Indian DTH Services, C Band, KU Band Reception (http://dishtuning.com)
+-- Forum: Satellite Reception India Region (/Forum-Satellite-Reception-India-Region)
+--- Forum: Ku Band Reception (/Forum-Ku-Band-Reception)
+--- Thread: how to make mono block lnb ((exclusive piks)) (/Thread-how-to-make-mono-block-lnb-exclusive-piks)

how to make mono block lnb ((exclusive piks)) - dishkiller - 03-07-2013 04:53 PM

hi guys today i am sharing how to make mono block lnb ((exclusive piks))

[img][/img] Guests cannot see Images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[img][/img] Guests cannot see Images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

IdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdea

RE: how to make mono block lnb ((exclusive piks)) - admin - 03-07-2013 06:15 PM

(03-07-2013 04:53 PM)dishkiller Wrote:  

IdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdea

really nice presence of mind Big Grin

RE: how to make mono block lnb ((exclusive piks)) - dishkiller - 03-07-2013 08:16 PM

thanks admin

RE: how to make mono block lnb ((exclusive piks)) - LNBExpert - 03-08-2013 01:20 AM

(03-07-2013 04:53 PM)dishkiller Wrote:  

[align=center]

IdeaIdeaIdeaIdeaIdea

that is really good work dishkiller

RE: how to make mono block lnb ((exclusive piks)) - sureshmp4 - 03-09-2013 11:18 AM

good setup dishkiller

RE: how to make mono block lnb ((exclusive piks)) - dishkiller - 03-10-2013 02:17 AM

thanks to all new set ups will come in few days buys now days so plz wait