You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Watch latest seasons of your favourite shows on Star World Premier HD in Tata Sky
09-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Watch latest seasons of your favourite shows on Star World Premier HD in Tata Sky
Now watch latest season of returning shows like Homeland, Simpsons, Glee when they are telecasted in US with the launch of Star World Premier HD on Tata Sky. Tata Sky will be getting this channel on board before any other DTH operator. This channel is a breakthrough in Indian televisions as it brings latest season shows to air at the same time when Americans are watching in their respective channels in US. Good to see Tata Sky adding HD channels and this one is just off the hook. Can’t wait to catch the latest of Simpsons season 25.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: Watch latest seasons of your favourite shows on Star World Premier HD in Tata Sky
Star World Premier HD adding tomorrow on TATA SKY

YOUR ATTITUDE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND
10-04-2013, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 01:23 AM by admin.)
RE: Watch latest seasons of your favourite shows on Star World Premier HD in Tata Sky
I thought other providers would be offering Star World Premiere HD for free in their annual HD Pack but Videocond2h too is charging Rs.60 pm even for their Platinum HD subscribers. I won’t be surprised if Airtel Digital TV charges the same. So I think the charge must be from the channel’s side and not from the DTH providers. They should atleast lower the price of this channel in future. Apart from the cost I think it is worth subscribing to this channel on tata sky as they are airing exclusive shows within 24 hours of US telecast and that too with no sub-titles.
10-05-2013, 01:23 AM
good update sushyant
10-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Good update bro.

YOUR ATTITUDE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND