You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tata Sky to relay live matches of India Vs England series on Everywhere TV
07-04-2014, 02:10 PM
Tata Sky to relay live matches of India Vs England series on Everywhere TV
Amazing News! Everywhere TV subscribers on Tata Sky can now watch India Vs England series live with the availability of all Star Sports channels (Star Sports 1, 2, 3, 4). Tata Sky will relay all the matches live.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Tata Sky to relay live matches of India Vs England series on Everywhere TV
(07-04-2014 02:10 PM)sushyant Wrote:  Amazing News! Everywhere TV subscribers on Tata Sky can now watch India Vs England series live with the availability of all Star Sports channels (Star Sports 1, 2, 3, 4). Tata Sky will relay all the matches live.

what is this service ????
07-04-2014, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 06:39 PM by sushyant.)
RE: Tata Sky to relay live matches of India Vs England series on Everywhere TV
(07-04-2014 05:52 PM)RealJack Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 02:10 PM)sushyant Wrote:  Amazing News! Everywhere TV subscribers on Tata Sky can now watch India Vs England series live with the availability of all Star Sports channels (Star Sports 1, 2, 3, 4). Tata Sky will relay all the matches live.

what is this service ????

Tata Sky's Everywhere TV service.

The best part is now I don’t have to care about rains as I can catchup with all the sports action Ind vs England, Fifa World Cup and Wimbledon live on Tata Sky mobile app. Everywhere TV being available on laptops has just made it convenient for me to watch the late night fifa matches.