You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eutelsat 21B at 21.5°E in South India
02-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Eutelsat 21B at 21.5°E in South India
friends,

today i tuned to Eutelsat 21B at 21.5°E it has high signal over south india,it can come on 4 feet dish antenna.

i will show some pictures of the signal strength and channels

[img][/img] Guests cannot see Images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[img][/img] Guests cannot see Images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Eutelsat 21B at 21.5°E in South India
(02-16-2013 09:37 PM)DishExpert Wrote:  friends,

today i tuned to Eutelsat 21B at 21.5°E it has high signal over south india,it can come on 4 feet dish antenna.

i will show some pictures of the signal strength and channels

wow good news any good channel on this satellite
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply