You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM I RECEIVING C BAND CHANNELS ON SMALL DISH?
12-28-2013, 11:03 AM
AM I RECEIVING C BAND CHANNELS ON SMALL DISH?
[img][/img] Guests cannot see Images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Dear all
I am surprised to note channels frequencies being received on small dish.Thia dish was for tata sky originally and to receive DD+ Channels its orientation was changed and a free to air satellite tv receiver was installed with it.[img][/img] Guests cannot see Images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[IMG]

Please reply to following queries:
1.Is channel shown in C or Ku band?. If C band? How possible?
2.I am not able to receive ant fta channels of adjoining satellites.Is this receiver locked to DD+ Frequencies?
Thanks,
BBMUNJAL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: AM I RECEIVING C BAND CHANNELS ON SMALL DISH?
(12-28-2013 11:03 AM)bbmunjal Wrote:  [img][/img] Guests cannot see Images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
Dear all
I am surprised to note channels frequencies being received on small dish.Thia dish was for tata sky originally and to receive DD+ Channels its orientation was changed and a free to air satellite tv receiver was installed with it.[img][/img] Guests cannot see Images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.[IMG]

Please reply to following queries:
1.Is channel shown in C or Ku band?. If C band? How possible?
2.I am not able to receive ant fta channels of adjoining satellites.Is this receiver locked to DD+ Frequencies?
Thanks,
BBMUNJAL

yes you are very correct, this is tuned to DD Direct + which is at 93.5 east just 10 degree away from your tata sky dish

untill and unless you fit a C band LNB to your tatasky dish with C band lnb and bracket you cannot get C band on this dish

2nd thing this dish is quite small to get C band frequencies

hope this helps and clears your doubt
12-28-2013, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 11:59 AM by bbmunjal.)
Dear Suresh,
thanks for your reply to my query.
Frequency shown when channel plays is 3910H 27490.
Is this a c band frequency?
bbmunjal
12-28-2013, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 12:47 PM by sureshmp4.)
yes that is C band frequency, you must have selected C band as the lnb band that is 5150 MHz. 5750.

If you selected this band and your dish is tuned to Ku still some receivers tune the channels and shows C band frequency.

one more thing for your info C band comes with C band lnb not in KU band lnb.

did u replaced ur tatasky lnb ?
01-16-2014, 01:09 AM
Nice Receiving & tv & dish & home & good images
01-17-2014, 12:56 AM
Good. Explanaton